For Week Ending February 22, 2020
The ShowingTime Showing Index® for January saw a 20.2 percent year-over-year increase in showing traffic nationwide. All regions of the country were up double-digits from the year before, with the Midwest Region up 15.7 percent and the West Region, up 34.1 percent. As showing activty is a leading indicator for future home sales, the 2020 housing market is off to a strong start.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending February 22:
- New Listings increased 31.4% to 1,269
- Pending Sales increased 20.8% to 1,073
- Inventory decreased 14.4% to 7,734
For the month of January:
- Median Sales Price increased 4.2% to $270,000
- Days on Market increased 3.1% to 67
- Percent of Original List Price Received decreased 0.1% to 97.0%
- Months Supply of Homes For Sale decreased 11.1% to 1.6
All comparisons are to 2019
Click here for the full Weekly Market Activity Report. From MAAR Market Data News.