According to research by realtor.com®, all-cash home purchases make up about 36% of the market, which is up only slightly from last year. While the middle-price tiers saw about the same percentage of all-cash sales as last year, the low end of the market (under $200,000) and the very top of the market (over $1 million) saw higher shares of cash sales this year than last.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending December 19:
- New Listings increased 28.1% to 693
- Pending Sales increased 24.4% to 923
- Inventory decreased 37.0% to 6,137
For the month of November:
- Median Sales Price increased 10.7% to $310,000
- Days on Market decreased 33.3% to 34
- Percent of Original List Price Received increased 2.8% to 100.2%
- Months Supply of Homes For Sale decreased 38.1% to 1.3
All comparisons are to 2019
Click here for the full Weekly Market Activity Report. From MAAR Market Data News.